Catamaran Sailing Tours on Lake Tahoe
Sail aboard the Sierra Cloud, our famed 55’ Catamaran. You’ll inhale the breathtaking scenery of the lake’s northern and eastern shores. Relax on webbed mesh netting while watching turquoise blue water pass below. Or, catch the panoramic views of surrounding mountain peaks and pristine shoreline from the deck on cushioned seats.
Your expert captain and crew combine historical knowledge with excellent service for an unmatched, on-water experience.
* Perfect for private charters, weddings and special occasions. (49 person capacity).
- Daily 2 hour cruises depart at 12:00pm, 2:30pm and 5:00pm
- Private charters are available at any of these departure times.
- All sailing cruises include assorted beverages and light hors d’oeurves.
- Private morning charters are available from 9:30am–11:30am. Includes pastries and beverages.
- Special July 4th Sunset & Fireworks Cruise. Make your reservation today!
- All reservations must check in at the Beach Gazebo (located in the center of Hyatt’s beach) 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure times for payment and boarding pass.
Start your Sunday morning off proper with mimosas and local pastries! We’re offering a premier way to take advantage of our sailing charter; experience Tahoe’s tranquility at its best while sailing on our 55′ catamaran, the Sierra Cloud. This hour and a half sailing cruise will take you along the untouched eastern shores of Lake Tahoe.