Sierra Cloud Catamaran
“The peaceful sounds of wind and water made me feel at one with life’s currents.” – Anonymous.
Come sail aboard the Sierra Cloud, our famed 55’ Catamaran. You’ll inhale breathtaking scenery as you sail along the lake’s northern and eastern shores. Relax on webbed mesh netting and watch the turquoise blue water pass below. Or catch the panoramic views of mountain peaks and pristine shoreline from the deck on cushioned seats.
Every cruise serves complimentary beverages and light appetizers. Your expert captain and crew will provide bits of Tahoe’s rich history combined with excellent service for an unmatched, on-water experience.
* Perfect for private charters, weddings and special occasions. (49 person capacity).
- Daily 2 hour cruises depart at 12:00pm, 2:30pm and 5:00pm
- Private charters available at any of these departure times.
- Private charters are also available mornings 9:30am – 11:30am. Includes pastries and beverages.
- All sailing cruises include assorted beverages and light hors d’oeurves.
- Special July 4th Fireworks Cruise. Make your reservation today!
- All reservations must check in at the Beach Gazebo (located in the center of Hyatt’s beach) 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure times for payment and boarding pass.
Sunset Live Music Cruise
Join local musician Patrick Major for a sunset sailing cruise under Tahoe’s signature melting sky. The vibrant colors paired with lively acoustic music creates an ambience not to miss. Perfect for a romantic evening or an everlasting vacation memory. Reserve the Sunset Live Music Cruise today while space if available.