Guided Fishing Charters
Did you know? The biggest fish ever caught in Lake Tahoe, a Mackinaw lake trout, weighed 37 pounds, 6 ounces.
Join us for a fishing adventure you’ll never forget. Catch Kokanee Salmon, Mackinaw, Rainbow and Brown Trout on one of the purest Alpine Lakes in the world. End your day enjoying your fresh catch, prepared personally for you by an executive chef at the Hyatt’s Lone Eagle Grill.Early morning and afternoon trips are offered year-round. All trips include:
- A full service charter equipped with the latest electrical equipment.
- Bait, tackle, beverages and snacks.
- Fresh cleaning and preparing (or packaging) of your catch to enjoy.
- Heated cabin and private bathroom aboard our 28’ Bertram Sportfish.
- Fully licensed and insured vessel.
- US Coast Guard certified boat Captain.
- Fishing licenses are available onboard for your convenience.